Nephos Technologies Ltd from time to time provides professional development events (forums and briefings) for senior technology professionals and decision-makers, as well as contacting people who have filled in their details on our site requesting a callback.
Our events are free-to-attend for delegates and designed to bring delegates up-to-date with technology innovations and best-practices.
At Nephos Technologies we are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of all information concerning our subscribers, contributors, site visitors and users.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- name, job title, company name, contact information, i.e. phone and email for inquiries.
- your geolocation data and information on how you interact with our website.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To register to attend one of our free events or webinars
- To register to download our content e.g. datasheets or case study information
We use the information that you have given us to contact you and do not share your information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in a database on our server. We keep your contact information for 90 days. We will then dispose of your information by securely purging it from our database.
How we use your information
We use the above information in a number of ways, as defined below:
We use your contact details (email address) to:
– send you invitations to professional development events (forums and briefings) which we believe are of genuine interest to you. T
– send you confirmations of your event invitation acceptances, and details of attendance at such events (e.g. times, dates, locations, security procedures, etc).
– communicate with you in response to your queries or event enquiries.
– communicate with you to advise you of alterations to event times, dates, durations or locations.
We use your job title and employer details to assess which events are of most relevance to you. This allows us to issue invitations accurately.
Google Analytics and website cookies
Nephos Technologies uses Google Analytics Solutions (www.google.com/analytics) to provide information about visits and visitors to our website (www.nephostechnologies.com).
Google Analytics Solutions acts in the background and provides the following information:
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
You can opt out sharing your site experience with Google by installing the opt-out browser add on – https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en-GB
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing
You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
– where the information we hold about you changes in any material way
– where we cease providing our service of offering free-to-enrol professional events of interest and value to our subscribers and users
– where we are required by law or on the direction of the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
By Clicking Continue You automatically accept the following Privacy terms.
Our contact details
Name: Nephos Technologies LTD
Address: Newport House, 15-18 Great Newport Street, London, WC2H 7JE
Phone Number: 020 3950 8313
E-mail: [email protected]