London, 11th July 2019: Nephos Technologies, a leader in data services, has successfully been selected as a preferred supplier on the UK Government’s G-Cloud 11 framework.
The G-Cloud framework is an agreement between the government and suppliers who provide cloud-based services. G-Cloud has been streamlined to enable public sector bodies to consume Cloud services, support and professional services faster than is possible by entering into individual procurement contracts, and with a clearly defined cost model.
All public sector organisations can use the Digital Marketplace and G-Cloud framework, co-ordinated by the Crown Commercial Service, part of the Cabinet Office.
The Governments continued drive toward digital services will see the G-Cloud framework continue to be a vital tool in enabling digital transformation for the public sector.
As part of Nephos’ inclusion within the G-Cloud framework, three professional service offerings, each focused on helping customers develop a fit for purpose data services strategy, have been approved:
• Smart File Assessment – Nephos Smart File Assessment provides visibility into the profile of your unstructured data, enabling us to develop a fit for purpose data management strategy
• Smart Discovery – Nephos Smart Discovery identifies risk associated with the use of known and unknown Cloud services as well as IaaS configuration compliance. Without this understanding, it is almost impossible to protect your key asset: your data
• Smart Strategy – Nephos Smart Strategy provides a strategic technology roadmap, based on actual data, that best suits your organisations’ long-term digital strategy. We identify and recommend the right technology strategy for your organisation with clear financial models for the recommended approach
Lee Biggenden, Co-Founder of Nephos Technologies, said: “The G-Cloud framework has been pivotal in enabling public sector Cloud consumption since its inception, and we believe that that trend will only continue as government bodies move further into the Cloud and digital transformation. We’re delighted to be part of the G-Cloud framework and see this as a great platform for us to be able to extend the services that we already provide to our enterprise clients, to the Public Sector within a clear and consistent commercial framework that works for them”
The UK Governments vision is to transform the relationship between citizens and the state – putting more power in the hands of citizens and being more responsive to their needs. They want to be able to:
• better understand what citizens need
• assemble services more quickly and at lower cost
• continuously improve services based on data and evidence.
This dependence on data to transform government services and make government itself a digital organisation requires a strategy based on that data, and utilising new technologies that are capable of supporting that approach today and in the future. This digital transformation is laid out as part of the governments 2019 transformation strategy: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/590199/Government_Transformation_Strategy.pdf
The services that Nephos Technologies have had approved as part of the G-Cloud framework are ideally suited to help government organisations of all shapes and sizes to meet these changing demands.
About Nephos Technologies
Managing today’s data requirements with legacy technology defies progress. How you store, protect, distribute and process data can enable positive change; but data is ever-changing, can be hard to handle and is unique to your business.
At Nephos, we know a one-size-fits-all solution doesn’t work. We listen to you, remain independent and focus on the data, not the product. We make a plan for your business that’s genuinely right for you. Our job is to be there with you, every step of the way.
For further information, please see www.nephostechnologies.com
If you’d like to read our recent whitepaper on securing data in the Cloud, then you can download that here
Hena Begg – Marketing Executive, Nephos Technologies
Email: [email protected]
To watch this webinar please enter your details below.
To download this form please enter the details below.