Webinar: The Benefit of Bringing Data Science to Data Governance
When: 5 August 2020, 3:00 pm
Where: Online Webinar
Enforcing data governance controls across a sprawling data landscape continues to be a challenge for most organisations. For many, there are too many toolsets in place, that are not designed to meet the needs of today’s data-rich environments.
Our SmartData Governance service provides key benefits to its consumers, namely:
– Rationalisation of tools and a single-window into your data governance position
– Improved accuracy through the use of data science techniques
– Reduced operational burden and automated enforcement of governance controls
– Full visibility into structured, unstructured cloud and on-premise data sets
– Faster response times for compliance requests such as DSAR
In this webinar, Nephos Co-Founder: Lee Biggenden, will be discussing some of the challenges that our customers experience when it comes to data governance, as well as providing an introduction to Nephos’ SmartData Governance service.
This is a free to attend webinar, so if you would like to join us then please register using the form provided. We hope that you can join us.