Webinar: Building Your Cloud Your Way
When: 21 October 2021, 4:00 pm
Where: Online Webinar
Moving your infrastructure to the Cloud isn’t right for everyone, with most organisations moving towards a hybrid and multi-cloud architecture to give them the best of both worlds when it comes to a scalable and agile infrastructure.
Getting the right infrastructure blend, to avoid lock-in and unpredictable costs can be a challenge, particularly when you have BAU work to contend with.
In this webinar, we’ll be discussing how to get the most out of a hybrid Cloud infrastructure to give you the best of both worlds to give you some key takeaways:
- How do you get the portability, scalability and flexibility of public Cloud in your own datacentre
- How do you understand the true cost / business justification for public cloud Vs. hybrid Vs. traditional infrastructure
- Understanding what can be moved to cloud, what should be moved to cloud
As part of the session, we’ll be providing you with some delicious cheese and wine as part of a one-hour tasting session with La Fromagerie giving you the opportunity to network and have some fun along the way!
- Nephos Technologies: Introductions
- Nutanix: Unifying Public and Private Clouds
- Nasuni: Enterprise File Services in the cloud
- Cheese and Wine Tasting
- 6 PM – Close