File data continues to grow and spread across the enterprise creating a massive file sprawl problem. Until now, legacy technologies like distribution, replication, WAN acceleration and storage tiering have been used to deal with the problem – with limited success and at great expense.
One of our key partners, Nephos Technologies, explains our cloud-native file system and how it, alongside Azure, can help you leverage object storage to overcome these challenges by offering:
– Unlimited file capacity with local storage performance
– Continuous versioning for backup-free data protection
– Multi-site file collaboration (global lock) and mobile file access
– 60% lower cost than the traditional combination of on-prem file storage, backup, archive, and remote access
– Centralised control and security